- 2.5cm (1in) fresh root ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 300g (10oz) raw prawns (fresh tiger ones are best), peeled
- 600g pkt straight-to-wok noodles
- 3tbsp sesame oil
- 4tbsp soy sauce
- 3tbsp oyster sauce
- 200g (70z) tenderstem broccoli (you could use mangetout or fine beans instead)
- 2tbsp freshly chopped coriander
Heat your wok until smoking. Add a little oil, then fry the ginger and garlic. Add the prawns, cook for a couple of minutes until just pink, then mix in the noodles, sesame oil, soy sauce and oyster sauces.
Stir in the broccoli and heat thoroughly. Add the coriander and it’s ready.