By TI Media
Love crab but not sure what to do with it? Give our easy crab tacos a try!
Crab is probably one of those things that you love to eat on holiday in Cornwall or Devon but are not entirely sure how to serve it once you get home. Well…enter our simple and delicious crab tacos. Prepared crab meat can be bought at most supermarkets or fish mongers these days so sourcing it should not be a problem – if you really struggle you could substitute in cooked prawns instead, however. In our new recipe the crab is combined with creamy avocado, zesty lime juice and served in a crunchy taco shell. It creates a wonderfully easy 20 minute meal.
- Preheat the oven to 200C/Gas 6.
- Warm the taco shells in the oven for 5 mins.
- Mix together the chopped avocado, lime zest and juice, halved cherry tomatoes and sliced spring onions until well combined. Next carefully stir the crab meat, chilli flakes and coriander into the avocado mix until evenly distributed. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Gently spoon the crab filling into the warm tacos and serve immediately with extra limes on the side.
- 6 taco shells
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and chopped
- Zest and juice of 2 large limes, plus an extra lime to serve
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 spring onions, sliced
- 150g white crab meat
- Pinch of dried chilli flakes
- 3tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- salt and pepper
Top Tip for making Crab tortillas
Try serving this mixture in a soft tortilla wrap instead. You could also add another fresh herb like parsley or chives if you have the coriander hating gene
Woman shares unusual 'finger clubbing' symptom of lung cancer on social media
The unusual symptom that you may need to know...
By TI Media •
Prince Charles’ adorable nickname used by Kate Middleton at G7 summit, revealed by lip reader
A lip reader has analysed Prince Charles and Kate Middleton's sweet interactions
By Caitlin Elliott •
The UK's top scenic routes for the ultimate staycation have been unveiled
The UK's top scenic routes have been revealed—and we finally don't feel so bad about another summer in lockdown
By Emma Dooney •