A simple stir-fry recipe that's packed with flavour. This is also a great Monday night supper, using up leftover chicken from a Sunday roast
- 1tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 bunch spring onions, trimmed and chopped
- 75g (3oz) mangetout, trimmed
- 75g (3oz) sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 75g (3oz) petits pois
- 200g (7oz) cooked turkey, torn up
- 250g (9oz) cooked basmati rice - it must be cold (we used 1 pack of Tilda Microwaveable Steamed Basmati Rice, cooked and cooled)
- 2tbsp soy sauce
- 2tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1tbsp fish sauce
- 1tbsp Japanese vinegar
- 1 lime, juiced, and extra lime wedges
- 1tsp sesame oil
Heat a wok then add the oil. Add the veg with 3tbsp water and stir-fry for 3 minutes. Add the turkey for 2 minutes, then the rice for another minute or so.
Pour in the soy sauce, chilli sauce, fish sauce, vinegar and lime juice, and cook for a final minute or 2, stirring all the time to make sure all the ingredients are well coated in the flavours and everything is hot. Serve in bowls with a drizzle of sesame oil and lime wedges.