Looking for a tasty, different salad recipe? Make this healthy, flavour-packed beetroot and ricotta salad in only 10 minutes
- 15g (½oz) pumpkin seeds, toasted
- 25g (1oz) walnut halves, toasted
- 150g (5oz) ricotta cheese, divided into large chunks
- 75g (3oz) pea shoots
- 250g (9oz) pre-cooked unpickled baby beetroot (we used M&S)
- 2tbsp pomegranate molasses
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and drizzle with the pomegranate molasses.
Serve immediately with crusty brown bread.
Get the best entertainment news, recipes, fashion, beauty and wellbeing advice for you. For FREE.Sign up