For a dessert recipe that everyone will absolutely love, give this triple chocolate brownie recipe a go.
It’s a classic chocolate recipe that uses three types of chocolate to really ramp up that cocoa flavour and the end result is a squidgy, gooey brownie that is unbelievably moreish. Whether you want to served these chocolate brownies up as a pudding with a big dollop of ice cream or keep them cool as an afternoon snack with a nice cup of tea, they’re the perfect thing to whip up when you’re looking for a sweet fix.
HOW TO MAKE TRIPLE CHOCOLATE BROWNIES
- 175g (6oz) butter
- 175g (6oz) plain chocolate, chopped
- 3 free-range eggs
- 200g (7oz) caster sugar
- 75g (3oz) plain flour
- 50g (2oz) cocoa powder
- 75g (3oz) white chocolate chips
- 75g (3oz) milk chocolate chips
you will need:
- 23cm (9in) square cake tin, lined with non-stick baking parchment
- Heat the oven to 180 C, 160 C fan, 350 F, gas 4. Place the butter and plain chocolate in a saucepan over a low heat and stir until melted and just smooth. Allow to cool.
- Place the eggs and caster sugar in a bowl and whisk with an electric mixer until pale and creamy. Using a large metal spoon, fold in the chocolate and butter mixture, and sift in the flour and cocoa.
- Stir in the white and milk chocolate chips, then pour into the cake tin. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until the mixture is set. Allow to cool, then cut into squares. Serve dusted with icing sugar, if you like.
- Per brownie: 222 calories, 13g fat (8g saturated), 24g carbohydrate
Amazon launches amazing new feature for kindles and fans claim it 'fills them with joy'
This is genius…
By Laura Harman •
Prince Harry could stay for the Queen’s 95th birthday after booking an open flight ticket
Prince Harry might stay in Britain longer than expected as his flight ticket does not have a return date
By Emma Dooney •
Susanna Reid debuts her dramatic new look as she chops off locks ahead of GMB return
Good Morning Britain host Susanna Reid has debuted her new long-bob look as salons reopen in the UK
By Laura Harman •