- 4½ leaves gelatine (we used Costa)
- 750ml (1pt 2fl oz) whipping cream
- 4¼tbsp caster sugar
- 3tbsp dark rum
- 150ml (¼pt) caramel sauce (try Waitrose Seriously Buttery Caramel Dipping Sauce)
- pinch sea salt
- fresh raspberries, to serve
- you will need
- 6 metal pudding moulds, lightly oiled
Soften the gelatine sheets in cold water for a few minutes. Gently heat the cream, sugar and rum until the sugar dissolves, remove from the heat, add the gelatine and stir to dissolve. Strain the mix into the moulds and place in the fridge to set, for at least 5 hours, up to overnight.
Run a knife around the edge of each panna cotta and invert on to plates. Pull the sides from the mould to encourage it to tip out; if needed, quickly dunk them in hot water. Scatter raspberries on to each plate. Heat the caramel sauce in the microwave, stir the salt through then drizzle over the panna cotta and raspberries.