- 100g Green & Black's milk cooking chocolate
- 100g Green & Black's white cooking chocolate
- 100g unsalted butter, softened
- 150g crunchy peanut butter
- 175g soft light brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- a pinch of salt
- 125g plain flour
Preheat your oven to 170C/Gas Mark 3. Line the bottom of a 20cm square tin with greaseproof paper.
Cream together the butter and peanut butter in a large bowl followed by the sugar, then beat in the eggs, vanilla and salt. Add the flour and mix thoroughly, then add the chocolate and fold in.
Pour into the prepared tin and bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool in the tin, remove and cut into 16 squares.