Nutrition per portion
- 225g (8oz) raw chorizo sausage, cut into 2.5cm (1in) slices
- 250g (9oz) green beans, topped and tailed then halved
- 750g (1lb 10oz) waxy new potatoes, such as Belle de Fontenay, Pink Fir Apple
- For the roasted garlic dressing
- 6 garlic cloves (skin on)
- 100ml (4fl oz) extra virgin olive oil, plus a little extra
- juice 1 lemon
- 2tsp wholegrain mustard
Firstly, make the dressing. Preheat the oven to 180 C, 160 C fan, 350 F, gas 4. Place the garlic cloves in the roasting pan and drizzle with a little olive oil. Roast in the oven for about 15 minutes until soft. Remove from the oven and leave to cool. Meanwhile, fry the chorizo in a non-stick frying pan (you won’t need any oil) until crispy. Drain on kitchen paper.
Cook the beans for a couple of minutes until just tender. Drain and refresh under cold running water. Meanwhile, cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until tender. Drain. Squeeze out the garlic flesh, then place in a blender. Add the lemon juice and mustard, then gradually add the remaining oil. Season to taste. Toss the warm potatoes in the dressing, then stir in the beans and chorizo. Serve warm or at room temperature.