By Jane Curran
The anchovies in this glaze with rosemary really ramp up the savoury flavours and give this tender meat an unbelievable taste that you’ll just love. What’s more, they are ready in just 15 minutes, so it’s a great recipe to try if you want a speedy meal that can be whipped up during the week or a dinner party recipe that you don’t have to spend hours slaving over.
This recipe makes enough to serve six people, so it’s a great one to try if you’ve got a lot of mouths to feed this week.
HOW TO MAKE LAMB CUTLETS WITH ANCHOVY AND ROSEMARY GLAZE
- Heat the grill to high. Spread the lamb out on a wire rack over a grill pan.
- Tip the olive oil, anchovies, rosemary leaves, lemon zest and juice into a mini blender or pestle and mortar, and blend until smooth.
- Brush a little over the lamb and grill for 2-3 minutes, turn over and repeat until the lamb is cooked to your liking. Allow to rest for 2-3 minutes and serve with the remaining sauce.
- 24 lamb cutlets
- 4tbsp olive oil
- 1 can anchovies in oil, drained
- 4 sprigs of rosemary, leaves only
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
Were Prince Harry and Meghan Markle paid to do Oprah interview?
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle could potentially make a huge sum from the highly-anticipated interview
By Emma Dooney •
Ben Affleck reveals how his divorce from Jennifer Garner helped him become a better actor
He shared how ‘intense personal experiences’ have made acting more ‘interesting’
By Emma Shacklock •
Princes Charles makes heartbreaking admission about his father Prince Philip
The Prince of Wales has concerns about his father, the Duke of Edinburgh, amid the global pandemic
By Aleesha Badkar •