makes:around 8 servings
Nutrition per portion
- 2 x 500g pots natural bio yogurt, such as Activia
- 2 x 400g tins coconut milk
- 6tbsp maple syrup, plus extra to serve
- 8-10 cardamom pods, seeds only
- 1 medium ripe pineapple, peeled and sliced
Place the yogurt in a bowl. Spoon the thick coconut cream from the milk and add to the yogurt (save the coconut milk/water for something else). Add the maple syrup and stir. Crush the cardamom seeds with a pestle and mortar until finely ground, then add to the yogurt and stir well.
Transfer to a freezer-proof lidded box and freeze for 1 to 2 hours until slushy and frozen around the edges. Whizz in a food processor, return to the box and freeze for 3 to 4 hours. Soften for 20 minutes at room temperature before serving with the pineapple and syrup.