- 800g (1lb 12oz) large raw prawns with shells
- 2 heads cauliflower, cut into florets
- juice 2 lemons
- 2tbsp fish sauce
- juice 2 large limes
- 1tbsp caster sugar
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 stalks lemongrass, outer layer removed and centre finely chopped
- chopped coriander, to garnish
Heat the oven to 200 C, 180 C fan, 400 F, gas 6. Peel the prawns, but leave the tails on. Place the cauliflower in a roasting tin with a drizzle of oil and the lemon juice. Roast for 15 minutes until slightly blackened.
Meanwhile, to make the dipping sauce, heat the fish sauce, lime juice and sugar with 1tbsp water in a pan until it all dissolves. Do not boil. Remove from the heat, allow to cool slightly and add the garlic.
Heat a frying pan with a good glug of oil and, when very hot, add the prawns with a sprinkling of sea salt. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes until pink all the way through, then add the chilli and lemongrass for the last 30 seconds. Serve with the dipping sauce and cauliflower sprinkled with coriander.