- Place the berries and all their juices in a saucepan with the, sugar, vanilla and the crème de cassis. Simmer for 5 minutes until the fruit is defrosted.
- Toast the waffles then divide the fruit mixture between them. Drizzle with the chocolate sauce and dust with the icing sugar.
- 500g (1lb 20z) frozen mixed berries
- 4 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 50ml (2fl oz) crème de cassis
- 8 Belgian butter waffles
- 4 tbsp chocolate sauce, to drizzle
- 1 tsp icing sugar, to dust
Top Tip for making Boozy Berry Waffles
Serve cold white chocolate ice cream on the hot waffles and drizzle with the warm berries.
The video of the Queen cutting cake with a sword reveals 'anxious' relationship dynamic between HRH and Camilla, says body language expert
The Queen cutting cake with sword video has revealed some interesting intricacies in the royal's relationship with her daughter-in-law
By Laura Harman •
Chrissy Teigen ‘ashamed’ of cyberbullying past as she brands herself a 'troll'
Chrissy has offered an apology
By Georgia Farquharson •
Princess Diana’s brother shares touching details about her grave ahead of what would’ve been her 60th birthday
Princess Diana’s brother has reflected on how he helps keep her memory alive in this special way
By Emma Shacklock •