Find out the latest style secrets for Spring/Summer 2015 from the woman&home fashion team with our latest issue of our fashion and style title FASHION available to buy or download NOW!
We have all the latest trends covered for S/15 with the key buys you will want in your wardrobe. PLUS we give you styling inspiration whatever your shape or age, ensuring you can wear whats right for you, how YOU want to.
Whether you are looking for something to wear to work, a casual weekend look, out with friends or a special occasion – we have it covered, with the best accessories to coordinate with your new outfit too.
Fashion is available to buy in stores from today or download onto your phone or tablet. PLUS for one week* only the digital edition is priced at £2.99 saving £1 on the usual price. If that’s not enough to tempt you here’s five things you can expect in our new issu.
1. The woman&home team’s top buys: Find out what we will be wearing this season, from the M&S skirt our fashion & shopping editor can’t do without for under £50 or the Coach bag our editorial director will be wearing on her arm – get a sneak peak into our must have wardrobe essentials.
2. The new shape rules you should be living by: Whether you are pear shaped and want to balance out wider hips with an a-line skirt, super curvey and wanting to cover up your legs with a long skirt or petite and wanting to know the most flattering dress shape – we have all the key buys suited specifically for your shape.
3. The new beauty trends to accessorize your look: We round out the new beauty looks for spring/summer showing your how to glow, glisten & gleam, add an ageless glow, master the natural brow and more
4. 7 days 7 ways: We have taken the key styles and shapes for dresses, trousers & skirts and styled each category seven ways to give you a week of style inspiration what ever the occassion.
5. Most Wanted: Check out the key buys and most wanted items dotted throughout the mag like the flared LK Bennett skirt in feminine pastels and the metallic Biba dress that will be sure to fly off the shelves.
Get this and more in our latest issue out now for just 3.99
*Digital edition is priced at £2.99 untill the 27th of March and can be found in the woman&home app.