Beauty subscription service Glossybox has revealed the contents of their December box and, let us tell you, they're ending the year on a high.
The brand usually goes out with a bang with its last monthly instalment of the year, and 2020 is no exception.
The contents of this month's beauty box are worth a massive £125, a deal that feels even sweeter when you consider that a monthly subscriptions cost as little as £11.75.
A pay-per-month rolling subscription costs £13.25 a month for these beauty bargains, or £11.75 a month when you sign up for 12 months all in one go.
Inside the deluxe December offering you'll be able to get your hands on skincare, bodycare, nail polish and beauty tools – including one full size product that's worth £102 on its own.
What's inside the December Glossybox?
- Symbiosis Glycolic Acid + R.N.A Overnight Rejuvenating Eye Serum – worth £102
- Nailberry nail polish in Strawberry Jam – worth £15
- Wander Beauty Baggage Claim Gold Eye Mask – worth £4
- SportFX Blend and Go Make Up Sponge – worth £4.99*
- Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Original Solid Jar/Body Lotion – worth £1.50
* The SportFX product varies with each box and is one of the following: Blend and Go Make-up Sponge, Dry Shampoo, Sport Stamina Mascara, Hair Brush, Make-up Remover Wipes, Mist and Fix Recovery Face Spray, HIIT Highlighter, Shape Up Brow Pencil or Game Changing Mascara.
You'd be a fool to miss out on this one!