Sign up to our free daily email for the latest royal and entertainment news, interesting opinion, expert advice on styling and beauty trends, and no-nonsense guides to the health and wellness questions you want answered.
Thank you for signing up to . You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.
Beauty subscription service Glossybox has revealed the contents of their December box and, let us tell you, they're ending the year on a high.
The brand usually goes out with a bang with its last monthly instalment of the year, and 2020 is no exception.
The contents of this month's beauty box are worth a massive £125, a deal that feels even sweeter when you consider that a monthly subscriptions cost as little as £11.75.
More: This sun cream has just been voted best in the world for the fifth year running (opens in new tab)
A pay-per-month rolling subscription costs £13.25 a month for these beauty bargains, or £11.75 a month when you sign up for 12 months all in one go.
Inside the deluxe December offering you'll be able to get your hands on skincare, bodycare, nail polish and beauty tools – including one full size product that's worth £102 on its own.
MORE: These are the best selling Jo Malone fragrances (opens in new tab)
What's inside the December Glossybox?
- Symbiosis Glycolic Acid + R.N.A Overnight Rejuvenating Eye Serum – worth £102
- Nailberry nail polish in Strawberry Jam – worth £15
- Wander Beauty Baggage Claim Gold Eye Mask – worth £4
- SportFX Blend and Go Make Up Sponge – worth £4.99*
- Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Original Solid Jar/Body Lotion – worth £1.50
* The SportFX product varies with each box and is one of the following: Blend and Go Make-up Sponge, Dry Shampoo, Sport Stamina Mascara, Hair Brush, Make-up Remover Wipes, Mist and Fix Recovery Face Spray, HIIT Highlighter, Shape Up Brow Pencil or Game Changing Mascara.
You'd be a fool to miss out on this one!
Lucy is a UK-based beauty journalist who has written for the likes of Marie Claire, Cosmopolitan, OK!, Women's Health and more, as well as contributing to woman&home. Her work covers everything from expert skin and haircare tips to the latest product launches and the show-stopping beauty looks spotted backstage at London Fashion Week. During her career she's interviewed some seriously famous faces, from Little Mix to Drag Race royalty The Vivienne, as well as chatting to the industry's leading hairdressers, dermatologists and make-up artists.
These sex toy kits make for perfect presents to gift (or keep) this year
These are the best sex toy kits for a partner, friend or for yourself, as tried and tested by us
By Hannah Holway • Published
Valentine's Day outfit ideas: 6 romantic but chic looks to wear this February
These Valentine's Day outfit ideas will ensure your February 14th is packed with style
By Rivkie Baum • Published