A healthy salad that won’t leave you feeling hungry – perfect for lunch or supper.
- 200g (7oz) penne pasta
- 200g (7oz) green beans, trimmed
- 2 eggs
- cucumber, chopped
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 130g can ‘no drain’ tuna steak, broken into chunks
- 4 tbsp Pizza Express light olive oil dressing
Cook the pasta in boiling salted water for 5 mins, add the beans and cook for a further 5 mins until the pasta and beans are just tender.
At the same time, place the eggs in a small pan of cold water, bring to the boil and simmer for 5 mins. Drain and rinse under cold water until cool enough to handle. Remove the shell and cut the eggs into quarters.
- Drain the pasta and beans, rinse under cold water, drain again and place in a bowl. Add the cucumber, tomatoes, tuna and dressing and stir lightly to mix. Place the hard boiled egg quarters on the top.