The quails' eggs add flavour and colour to this easy salmon recipe
- 250g (9oz) baby new potatoes
- 100g (4oz) green beans, trimmed
- 2 salmon fillets
- handful cherry tomatoes, halved
- 5 quails' eggs, hardboiled, shelled and halved
- small handful pitted black olives
- balsamic glaze, to drizzle
Boil the new potatoes for 10 to 15 minutes until tender, then cut in half. Blanch the green beans, drain and set aside. Heat a ridged griddle pan or the barbecue until smoking hot, oil and season the salmon and grill for a minute on each side - the middle should still be a deep pink.
Divide the potatoes, green beans, tomatoes, eggs and olives between 2 plates, top with a salmon fillet and drizzle with balsamic glaze and some seasoning. Serve while the salmon is still warm.
Get the best entertainment news, recipes, fashion, beauty and wellbeing advice for you. For FREE.Sign up