This recipe is taken from The Ultimate 5:2 Diet Recipe Book, by Kate Harrison.
Preheat the oven to 180˚C/350˚F/Gas mark 4. Line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper cases
Mix together the oats (keeping a tablespoon aside for the topping), flours, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, salt and sugar
Mix together the mashed bananas, egg and oil and then pour into the dry oat and flour mix and fold together
Spoon into the prepared muffin cases and scatter the top of each muffin with the reserved oats and the seeds. Bake for 20–25 minutes, until brown and slightly springy to touch
- 100g rolled oats 355 cals
- 50g wholewheat flour 155 cals
- 150g plain white flour 503 cals
- 2 tsp baking powder 10 cals
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda 5 cals
- ¼ tsp salt
- 75g muscovado sugar 300 cals
- 4 large very ripe bananas, mashed 480 cals
- 1 large egg, beaten 100 cals
- 4 tbsp light olive oil 540 cals
- 2 tbsp pumpkin or sunflower seeds or a mix 175–184 cals
Courteney Cox shares her quick 5-minute makeup routine
Courteney Cox's makeup routine is quick, minimal but looks incredible as this video reveals.
By Fiona Embleton •
When did Marathons become Snickers? The big question posed in Unforgotten
Unforgotten fans were all left asking one bizarre question after last nights episode: When did Marathons become Snickers?
By Laura Harman •
Behind Her Eyes locations revealed - this is where they filmed Netflix’s hit thriller
Have you ever visited any of them?
By Emma Shacklock •