- 500g cooked cannellini beans, drained weight, rinsed
- 150g radish, halved or quartered
- 1tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 45g toasted walnuts, roughly chopped
- 110g pomegranate seeds
- 3tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 2tbsp pomegranate molasses
- 4 mackerel fillets (to serve, optional)
Simply mix together the beans, radish, oil and walnuts with plenty of seasoning. Put onto your serving dish and scatter over the pomegranate seeds, dill and molasses.
Grill the mackerel on high, skin side up, for about 5 minutes, and serve.