- 2tbsp sesame oil
- 600g (1lb 5oz) fresh tuna steak, cut into strips
- 300g packet Marks & Spencer stir-fry vegetable mix
- 220g packet fresh stir-fry noodles
- 60ml sachet black bean stir-fry sauce
- fresh coriander, to garnish (optional)
Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan and stir-fry the tuna for 1-2 minutes or until it colours.
Add the vegetable mix and cook for about 2 minutes, stirring. Carefully add the noodles and mix until well blended.
Stir in the sauce and heat through. When piping hot, divide between warm bowls and garnish with fresh coriander, if liked.
Top Tip for making Tuna Stir-Fry with Black Bean Sauce
Different supermarkets will have different sized packets and varieties of vegetables and stir-fry noodles. You may need to add more black bean sauce to adjust the flavour. You could also use strips of finely sliced pork tenderloin instead of the tuna.