- 500g (1lb 2oz) free-range turkey mince
- 3tbsp Thai sweet chilli sauce
- zest 1 lime, and juice ½ lime
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 100g (4oz) fresh, canned or frozen sweetcorn
- ½tsp ground coriander
- 2tsp Thai fish sauce
- large pinch ground cumin
- 40g (1½oz) breadcrumbs
- large handful coriander leaves, chopped
Combine the ingredients in a bowl, season and mix with your hands. Divide into 5 and form each into a thick patty. Chill uncovered in the fridge for 1 hour, or cover with clingfilm and leave in the fridge overnight. These will also freeze for up to 1 month.
Oil the burgers. Grill on a hot barbecue or griddle pan for 15 minutes, turning once, until piping hot all the way through.