By Jane Curran
- 6 chicken breasts, on the bone
- 3tsp jerk spice mix (we like Bart Spices)
- 2tbsp olive oil
- juice 2 limes, plus lime wedges, to serve
for the rice salad
- 250g (9oz) cooked cold Basmati rice
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 200g (7oz) fresh pineapple, chopped
- 200g (7oz) frozen peas, cooked
- zest and juice 2 limes
- 3tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
To make the chicken, cut 1cm (½in) slashes into it, mix the spice and oil, rub into the chicken, cover and marinate for 4 hours. Heat the oven to 200C, 180C fan, 400F, gas 6, and cook for 40 minutes.
To make the rice salad, simply mix everything together and season. Serve with the cooked chicken and lime wedges.
Jennifer Lawrence urges fans to fight back against Republican party's 'radical wing' in passionate call to action
Jennifer Lawrence has called out the Republican party for manipulating the US voting system in a powerful new video
By Emma Dooney •
The top names for pandemic puppies has been revealed
Has your pet got one of these adorable names?
By Laura Harman •
Prince Harry and Prince William will ‘put on a good show’ at Diana tribute, despite feud
They've endured a very public feud
By Georgia Farquharson •