If you’re after a lamb recipe that tastes great but is super quick to make, give this rosemary and garlic lamb cutlets go and you’ll not be disappointed.
Lamb cutlets are really quick to cook so are a great option to make if you’re in a rush. Using anchovies in this recipe offer a really fabulous savoury flavour to the overall dish that you’ll just love.
This recipe serves four, so is perfect for feeding a crowd.
HOW TO MAKE ROSEMARY AND GARLIC LAMB CUTLETS WITH LEMONY GARLIC BEANS
- Place the rosemary, lemon zest, garlic, anchovies, oil and lamb cutlets in a bowl with 2 more tbsp olive oil. Combine and marinate for 20 minutes, or up to overnight.
- When ready to cook, heat a grill to medium-high. Line a baking sheet with foil and place the cutlets on top. Season with pepper (the anchovy should rule out the need for salt), and grill or barbecue for 3 to 5 minutes on each side, depending on whether you want your lamb pink or cooked through.
- Meanwhile, blanch the green beans, melt the butter and mix it with the juice from the zested lemons. Toss the cooked beans in the lemon butter, season and serve alongside the lamb cutlets immediately, with extra lemon wedges on the side.
- 6-8 rosemary stalks, leaves removed and finely chopped
- 2 lemons, zest peeled in long strips and juice reserved, plus extra wedges to serve
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 6 tinned anchovy fillets, finely chopped, plus 2tbsp oil from the tin
- 12 lamb cutlets
- 250g (9oz) green beans, trimmed
- 35g (1¼oz) butter
Woman & Home's Vanity Edit: Our favorite launches and products this week
We highlight the latest and greatest beauty heroes on the market, from ultra-thin eyeliners to magnetic mascaras. Here's what's currently in trend.
By Dominique McIntee •
Demi Lovato shares post calling out "transphobic" gender reveal parties
The star reposted the series of nine posts to her Instagram feed earlier this week
By Lucy Abbersteen •
Prince Harry reveals surprising opinion of Netflix show 'The Crown'
The prince has just been interviewed by James Corden for The Late Late Show
By Lucy Abbersteen •