By Jane Curran
This bruschetta couldn't be simpler to put together, and it's so delicious. Whip it up as a starter for friends or make it for yourself as a quick lunch.
- Brush one side of the bread with the oil. Toast the bread then rub each slice with the garlic. Arrange the peppers on the toast and scatter with the feta, some parsley and seasoning. Drizzle with olive oil.
- 6 thick slices crusty bread
- 3tbsp olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 200g (7oz) roasted peppers (from a jar is fine), sliced into thick strips
- 200g (7oz) feta cheese
- few sprigs flat-leaf parsley
Shoppers say these high-waisted leggings are the softest they've ever owned — and they're now 45% off on Amazon
With over 50,000 reviews, these fan-favorite leggings tout a laundry list of bragging rights — here's why they belong in your closet
By Dominique McIntee •
Michelle Obama’s 'Becoming' has been re-released for a younger audience
Michelle Obama’s 'Becoming' has been re-released with a new lovely message for her younger audience
By Laura Harman •
This Marks & Spencer ribbed loungewear set has shoppers obsessed with its soft and cosy fabric
This M&S cosy loungewear set is perfect for eating chocolate eggs in comfort...
By Selina Maycock •