Taken from Cut the Carbs! by Tori Haschka (Quadrille)
- 200 g shelled edamame beans
- 2 handfuls of green leaves (a mix of baby spinach, watercress and rocket is nice)
- 12 cm cucumber, shaved into ribbons with a vegetable peeler
- 200 g peeled, cooked prawns (heads and digestive tracts removed)
- 1 lime (grated zest and juice of one half, and the other half cut into wedges)
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp neutral-tasting oil
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 1½ tsp black sesame seeds (or toasted white sesame seeds)
Combine the edamame beans, green leaves, shaved cucumber and prawns. Add the lime zest.
Combine the lime juice with the oils and whisk to combine. Toss the dressing over the salad, then top with the avocado pieces and sesame seeds. Serve with the extra wedges of lime.