- 3/4 tbsp oil
- 320g pork tenderloin, cut into chunks
- 1 onion, peeled and sliced
- 2 sticks celery, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 250g flagolet beans, soaked overnight in cold water
- 400ml vegetable stock
- 1tsp dried oregano
For the celeriac and apple slaw:
- 1 celeriac, cut into matchsticks
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp soya yogurt
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp carraway seeds
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cored and cut into thin strips
Heat the oil in a medium heavy-based casserole, brown the prok in batched then set aside. Add the onion and celery and cook for 5 minutes until softened and lightly browned, then add the garlic and cook for another minute.
Add the beans, stock and oregano to the pan, and return the pork. Bring to the boil then simmer for 1 hour 15 minutes or until tender.
- For the celeriac and apple slaw: Mix the celeriac, onion and sea salt and set aside in a colader to soften for 30 minutes. Mix the Dijon mustard with white wine vinegar and soya yoghurt and season with black pepper. Combine all the ingredients, along with the fennel seeds and caraway seeds, lightly toasted in a hot frying pan, in a large bowl. Stir in the apples and serve.
The Strawberry Moon 2021 is coming—but how often does it happen and what time can you catch a glimpse of this stunning sight?
The Strawberry Moon is one celestial occurrence you won’t want to miss this summer
By Rylee Johnston •
The sweet signs that show Zara and Mike Tindall are still very much in love
Zara and Mike Tindall enjoyed their first day out together in months
By Georgia Farquharson •
Duchess Camilla leaves heart-eyed royal fans sure she is Prince Charles’ ‘soulmate’ in new video
We can see how proud Duchess Camilla is of her husband
By Caitlin Elliott •