- 3/4 tbsp oil
- 320g pork tenderloin, cut into chunks
- 1 onion, peeled and sliced
- 2 sticks celery, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 250g flagolet beans, soaked overnight in cold water
- 400ml vegetable stock
- 1tsp dried oregano
For the celeriac and apple slaw:
- 1 celeriac, cut into matchsticks
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp soya yogurt
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp carraway seeds
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cored and cut into thin strips
Heat the oil in a medium heavy-based casserole, brown the prok in batched then set aside. Add the onion and celery and cook for 5 minutes until softened and lightly browned, then add the garlic and cook for another minute.
Add the beans, stock and oregano to the pan, and return the pork. Bring to the boil then simmer for 1 hour 15 minutes or until tender.
- For the celeriac and apple slaw: Mix the celeriac, onion and sea salt and set aside in a colader to soften for 30 minutes. Mix the Dijon mustard with white wine vinegar and soya yoghurt and season with black pepper. Combine all the ingredients, along with the fennel seeds and caraway seeds, lightly toasted in a hot frying pan, in a large bowl. Stir in the apples and serve.
Prince Andrew will not be attending Queen's birthday parade for Trooping the Colour in June
It's been confirmed that Prince Andrew will be absent from festivities - and here's who will be in his place during the parade
By Lauren Hughes •
This naked retreat has been named as one of 2021's best travel experiences
Nudist holidays are on the up! And this Italian retreat is predicted to be a big hit in 2021...
By Lauren Hughes •
Princess Anne told to ‘de-clutter’ her home after she shares rare look inside her home
Princess Anne told to ‘de-clutter’ her home after she shares rare view with fans
By Selina Maycock •