An ice cream is the ultimate indulgent dessert that reminds you of childhood, and this easy dessert recipe is a great go to pudding that will please everyone and is really easy to whip up in a hurry.
The combination of coffee and chocolate with salted caramel brings out a multitude of flavours that really compliments the sweetness of the ice cream. Sprinkling chocolate macaroons in too adds an extra layer of crunch that makes this sundae feel super special.
It’s really easy to keep the ingredients for this dessert recipe in the cupboard and freezer, so it’s a great one to have handy for any unexpected ice cream cravings.
You can easily multiply the number of ice cream sundaes you’re making too – and don’t be surprised if you get asked for seconds on this super sweet and satisfying dessert!
- 1 scoop chocolate ice cream
- 1 scoop coffee ice cream, such as Movenpick Espresso Croquant coffee ice cream
- 2 chocolate macaroons, chopped
- 1 scoop salted caramel ice cream, such as Kelly's clotted cream and salted caramel ice cream
- drizzle chocolate coffee syrup
- drizzle salted caramel sauce, such as Tiptree salted caramel spread or Hotel Chocolat salted caramel and pecan chocolate spread
Build your mocha and salted caramel sundae as generously as you like, preferably in tall glasses. Start with a scoop of chocolate ice cream and a sprinkle of chopped chocolate macaroons.
Add a scoop of salted caramel ice cream.
Sprinkle with more chopped macaroons, a drizzle of chocolate coffee syrup then a drop of salted caramel sauce. Serve immediately.