- 250g unsalted butter
- 4 large free-range eggs
- 175g soft brown sugar
- 1tsp gluten-free baking powder
- 100g gluten-free plain four, sifted
- 200g ground almonds
- 200g white chocolate, chopped, plus extra to decorate
- 200g raspberries
You will need:
- a 28x18cm brownie tin, the base and sides greased and lined with baking parchment
- Heat the oven to 170C, gas 3. Melt the butter and set aside to cool. With an electric hand whisk, whisk the eggs with the sugar until thick and creamy.
- Mix the baking powder, four and ground almonds until well combined; set aside.
- Alternately fold the ground almond mixture and the melted butter into the egg mixture. Very gently fold in half the white chocolate and half the raspberries then pour into the prepared tin, scatter over the remaining raspberries and white chocolate. Bake for 25 minutes. Leave to cool completely in the tin then cut into squares. Drizzle over some melted white chocolate and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Burnt Basque Cheesecake with Mulberry sauce
Once we tried our first slice of burnt Basque cheesecake from San Sebastian, we knew it was love! We’ve paired ours with some seasonal berries for good measure.
By Rose Fooks •
Christmas pudding cheesecake
This Christmas pudding cheesecake makes an excellent pud for the Boxing Day buffet
By Rose Fooks •
Friands with gooseberry and hazelnut
These friands with gooseberry and hazelnut make the most of the fruit's short season
By Samuel Goldsmith •
Meet the best Black Friday bedding deals—from Brooklinen, The White Company, and more
Sleep better with these Black Friday bedding deals across retailers
By Dominique McIntee •
13 things I really love...Marie Louise Pumfrey
Communications expert, fashion influencer and Instagram coach Marie Louise Pumfrey discusses the things she really loves
By Aoife Hanna •
Queen's grandson sparks romance rumors with mysterious plus-one at double christening
Peter Phillips invited 'close' friend Lindsay Wallace to his nephew's joint royal christening on Sunday
By Emma Dooney •