Fancy something sweet for pudding but don’t have time to make anything too fancy? Try this easy dessert recipe for DIY raspberry Eton mess and you’ll get the best of both worlds – a fancy looking dessert for hardly any effort.
You could even use this dessert recipe to use up any leftover berries you’ve got lurking in the fridge. Berries are a great source of vitamins and count towards your five-a-day too.
With only four ingredients it’s a great way to make a dinner party pudding without breaking the bank, and also just works if you want to whip up something sweet for yourself.
This recipe serves four people, but you can easily adapt it to suit whoever you’ve got coming over for dinner.
It takes no time at all to make as everything is put together in one bowl – so you’ll have a really tasty dessert to satisfy your sweet tooth with hardly any washing up! Who can argue with that?
HOW TO MAKE RASPBERRY ETON MESS
- 1 bowl raspberries, or mixed berries
- 1 bowl lightly whipped cream
- 1 passion fruit per person, (pulp only)
- 1 large meringue per person, shopbought or
make your own
- Place a bowl of raspberries, or mixed berries, at the centre of the table alongside a bowl of lightly whipped cream, the meringues and a small bowl of passion fruit pulp. This makes a lovely self-assembly dessert and help themselves to more or less of what they'd like to make their own raspberry Eton mess - just make sure there's at least 1 large meringue and 1 passion fruit per person.
Top Tip for making DIY Raspberry Eton Mess
You can leave the meringues whole or crush them up and serve in a bowl if you prefer
Meghan Markle has decided not to have a baby shower for this reason
No lavish celebrations this time around
By Danielle Valente •
Alex Rodriguez speaks out for the first time since J.Lo and Ben Affleck reunion
News of Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck has spread, and now Alex Rodriguez is finally saying something
By Rylee Johnston •
Celebrity-favorite brand Rag & Bone is having a huge secret sale right now
Saks Off 5th is having a secret sale on Rag & Bone, a celebrity-favorite of Katie Holmes, Jennifer Anniston, and Jennifer Garner
By Rylee Johnston •