- 6tbsp mayonnaise
- 1tsp ground sumac (or cayenne pepper), plus extra to serve
- juice of 1 lemon, plus extra wedges to serve
- 1 small iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 3 avocados, cut into chunks
- 450g cooked and peeled crayfish tails
Mix the mayonnaise with the sumac and 1-2tsp lemon juice and set aside.
When ready to serve, divide the lettuce between 6 serving glasses or bowls, add a layer of avocado followed by the crayfish. Drizzle over the remaining lemon juice then add a spoonful of the mayo to each. Sprinkle over the sumac and serve with lemon wedges.
You can substitute the crayfish with king prawns or cooked lobster tails