- 6tbsp mayonnaise
- 1tsp ground sumac (or cayenne pepper), plus extra to serve
- juice of 1 lemon, plus extra wedges to serve
- 1 small iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 3 avocados, cut into chunks
- 450g cooked and peeled crayfish tails
Mix the mayonnaise with the sumac and 1-2tsp lemon juice and set aside.
When ready to serve, divide the lettuce between 6 serving glasses or bowls, add a layer of avocado followed by the crayfish. Drizzle over the remaining lemon juice then add a spoonful of the mayo to each. Sprinkle over the sumac and serve with lemon wedges.
Top Tip for making Crayfish Cocktail
You can substitute the crayfish with king prawns or cooked lobster tails