Nutrition per portion
- 3tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3tbsp runny honey
- large handful oregano leaves, finely chopped
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 x 225g blocks halloumi cheese, cut into thick slices, lengthways
- pitted olives, tomato slices and red onion slices, to serve
In a wide bowl, mix the oil, honey, oregano, and lemon zest and juice until smooth, add the halloumi and set aside to marinate for 15 minutes (or overnight, if you like).
Heat a grill or barbecue to medium-high. Grill the halloumi for 3 minutes or until nicely browned and bubbling. Serve with olives, tomato slices and red onion slices, and drizzle over any leftover marinade.