Luxury health club Third Space – which has branches around the capital – has revealed that it is launching its very own wellness escapes.
Combining the best of its workout regime with stunning locations, Third Space Escapes will kick off with a four-night, five-day escape to the breath-taking Atlas mountains in Morocco at the end of November, with two experienced trainers at the helm.
Nourishing mind, body and soul guests will be able to complete their favourite classes while dosing up on the beauty of their natural surrounds.
And all this on top of a programme of unique experiences that will help them fully immerse into the culture and history of their location.
Ex-professional dancer and master trainer in mind & body Clare Walters will be leading yoga workshops. With a real passion for yoga Clare’s classes are described as ‘playful and challenging’ – with an underlying focus on celebrating just what your body can do.
Fellow master trainer Luke Barnsley – who has over 10 years personal training and group exercise experience across a range of training styles – will lead morning runs and hiit sessions. Described as ‘an excellent motivator with high energy’, Luke will fire guests up with a high-energy workout that’s guaranteed to get their hearts pumping.
Third Space Escapes – highlights of first the trip
- Morning runs & hiit sessions in the open space of the atlas mountains
- Time & space to develop advanced yoga
- Hike through Ourika Valley with lunch in a local berber home
- Wholesome moroccan cooking class & organic culinary experience throughout
- Daily one-to-one training advice
- Mediation masterclasses
- Advanced yoga workshops with master trainer Clare Walters
- Hike in the Ourika Valley with authentic lunch in berber community
- Organic and locally sourced nutritious meals and natural fitness food shakes
Booking for the first escape opens today (August 7th), and we’ve already got our hands hovering over the mouse button!
Will you be reserving your spot?