- 4 fillets firm, white fish (we used kingklip)
- for the salsa
- 200g (7oz) mango, finely chopped
- 200g (7oz) cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- ½ red onion, very finely chopped
- 100g (4oz) black olives
- juice 2 limes, plus extra wedges, to serve
- handful coriander, roughly chopped
Make the salsa by combining all the ingredients and seasoning well to taste. Heat the barbecue or grill. Season the fish fillets and barbecue or grill for around 5 minutes, until the skin is crisp and the flesh is just beginning to flake. Serve the fish immediately, with the salsa and extra lime wedges on the side.
Top Tip for making White Fish with Mango, Olive and Tomato Salsa
The beauty of a salsa is that you can be so imaginative. Try adding some fresh chilli and spring onions, or mixing up the herbs - mint, parsley or basil all work well.