- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 500g (1lb 2oz) butternut squash, cut into rough chunks
- 500g (1lb 2oz) carrots, halved lengthways
- 3 parsnips, quartered lengthways
- 500g (1lb 2oz) shallots, peeled and quartered
- 250g (9oz) vine on tomatoes
- zest 2 limes
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- good handful parsley, chopped
- good handful oregano, finely chopped
For the dressing:
- 100ml (4fl oz) buttermilk
- ½tbsp lime juice
- ½tsp Dijon mustard
- small handful dill, chopped
- small handful parsley, chopped
You will need:
- 2 x large roasting tins, lined withbaking parchment
Heat the oven to 200C, 180C fan, 400F, gas 6. In a large bowl, combine the garlic and olive oil, toss with the squash, carrots, parsnips and shallots, then divide between the prepared roasting tins. Cook in the oven for 45 minutes. Turn the vegetables and swap the shelves halfway through. Add the tomatoes to the veg for the last 10 minutes of cooking.
Mix the lime zest and chopped chilli with some seasoning, and set aside.
Meanwhile, combine the dressing ingredients in a small jug. Set aside.
To serve, toss with the lime zest mixture and chopped herbs, and drizzle over the dressing.
Prince Charles thanks royal fans for their condolences with rare childhood photo of him with Prince Philip
Prince Charles thanked royal supporters for reaching out after Prince Philip's death.
By Caitlin Elliott •
The Queen's childhood friend reveals touching details about the young 'Lilibeth' in never-before-published diaries
The journal entries of the Queen's childhood friend, Alathea Fitzlan Howard, have been published in The Windsor Diaries
By Emma Dooney •
William and Kate announce exciting new project: 'we're on YouTube!'
Introducing Prince William and Kate Middleton's YouTube channel...
By Lucy Abbersteen •