- 1 large onion, diced
- 450ml (¾pt) hot vegetable stock
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1tsp ras el hanout (Moroccan spice blend)
- ¼tsp turmeric
- 1tbsp tomato purée
- 750g (1lb 10oz) pumpkin or butternut squash, peeled and chopped
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- 1 x 165ml can Blue Dragon Light coconut milk
- 2 tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 100g (4oz) fresh baby spinach leaves
- 150g (5oz) cooked quinoa, to serve
Cook onion with a little stock until soft. Add the garlic and cook for two minutes. Add the ras el hanout, turmeric, tomato purée; stir well.
Add pumpkin and potato and cover with the stock. Cover and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 minutes until the veg is nearly cooked.
Add coconut milk and tomatoes; cook for 5 minutes. Add spinach and serve with quinoa.