- 250g (9oz) Tilda microwave Coconut & Lime leaf Basmati rice
- 150g (5oz) cooked & peeled tiger prawns
- ½ red chilli, finely chopped
- ¼ pack fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- ½ pack fresh mint, leaves picked
- 1 lime, zested & juiced
- ½ large mango, peeled & chopped
- 100g (4oz) cucumber, halved & ribboned
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
Follow the pack instructions to heat the rice.
Place the prawns, chilli, coriander, mint, lime zest and juice into a large bowl. Fold through the mango, cucumber and rice.
Serve, drizzled with the sweet chilli sauce.
Top Tip for making Prawn and Mango Rice Salad
Use a vegetable peeler to get nice long ribbons of cucumber