- 250g pack microwaveable Tilda Coconut & Lime Leaf Steamed Basmati rice
- 150g (5oz) cooked and peeled tiger prawns
- ½ red chilli, finely chopped
- ¼ pack fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- ½ pack fresh mint, leaves picked
- zest and juice 1 lime
- ½ large mango, peeled and chopped
- 100g (4oz) cucumber, halved and ribboned with a vegetable peeler
- 2tbsp sweet chilli sauce
Heat the rice according to the pack instructions.
Place the prawns, chilli, coriander, mint, and lime zest and juice into a large bowl. Fold through the mango, cucumber and rice. To serve, drizzle over the sweet chilli sauce.
According to a study, this is the one thing you'll most regret in life
Do you live with regret?
By Amy Hunt •
Why won’t Margaret Thatcher be in The Crown season 5 and who will take over her role?
Margaret Thatcher in The Crown was a memorable performance—but will she be back in season 5?
By Emma Shacklock •
The Queen shows 'warmth' and an 'attentive' nature towards Joe Biden during their first meeting at Windsor Castle
Joe Biden is the 13th Present the Queen has met
By Georgia Farquharson •