Nutrition per portion
- 2 sweetcorn cobs, cut into thick slices
- 3tbsp olive oil
- 2tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1tbsp Dijon mustard
- 5 garlic cloves, crushed
- a large handful of rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- 225g pack halloumi cheese
- 226g pack paneer cheese
- 1 courgette, cut into chunks
- 2 red peppers, cut into chunks
- You will need:
- 4 metal skewers
Steam the sweetcorn pieces for 5 minutes – it will make them easier to put onto the skewers.
In a large bowl, mix the oil, vinegar, mustard, garlic and rosemary. Add the cheeses and vegetables, and gently toss to coat. Set aside to marinate for 1 hour or overnight in the fridge.
Prepare your barbecue for direct heat. Thread the cheese and vegetables onto the skewers and cook for 3-4 minutes on both sides. Baste with the marinade and drizzle over any remaining marinade to serve.