Nutrition per portion
- 500g (1lb 2oz) Charlotte potatoes
- 50ml (2fl oz) extra virgin olive oil
- 25ml (1fl oz) red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- ½ lemon, zest & juice
- 250g (9oz) peppered smoked mackerel, flaked
- 2 tbsp capers, finely chopped
- 50g (2 oz) wild rocket leaves
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped
Boil the potatoes for 15-20 minutes until tender. Meanwhile mix the oil, vinegar , mustard and lemon juice together.
Drain the potatoes, halve and toss with the dressing. Season well and fold through the mackerel, capers and rocket. Scatter with the dill & lemon zest to serve.