- 500g (1lb 2oz) Charlotte potatoes
- 50ml (2fl oz) extra virgin olive oil
- 25ml (1fl oz) red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- ½ lemon, zest & juice
- 250g (9oz) peppered smoked mackerel, flaked
- 2 tbsp capers, finely chopped
- 50g (2 oz) wild rocket leaves
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped
Boil the potatoes for 15-20 minutes until tender. Meanwhile mix the oil, vinegar , mustard and lemon juice together.
Drain the potatoes, halve and toss with the dressing. Season well and fold through the mackerel, capers and rocket. Scatter with the dill & lemon zest to serve.
Prince Charles thanks royal fans for their condolences with rare childhood photo of him with Prince Philip
Prince Charles thanked royal supporters for reaching out after Prince Philip's death.
By Caitlin Elliott •
The Queen's childhood friend reveals touching details about the young 'Lilibeth' in never-before-published diaries
The journal entries of the Queen's childhood friend, Alathea Fitzlan Howard, have been published in The Windsor Diaries
By Emma Dooney •
William and Kate announce exciting new project: 'we're on YouTube!'
Introducing Prince William and Kate Middleton's YouTube channel...
By Lucy Abbersteen •