Lean in 15: The Shape Plan by Joe Wicks is out now (Bluebird, £16.99)
Image copyright: Maja Smend 2015
- Melt the coconut oil in a wok or large frying pan over a high heat. Add the onion, pepper and mange tout and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Throw in the pork strips and continue to stir-fry for 2 minutes, by which time the vegetables should be softening and the pork virtually cooked. Check by cutting into one of the larger pieces of meat to make sure there are no raw pink bits left.
- Ping your rice in the microwave, following the packet instructions – you’re almost ready to serve.
- Reduce the heat under the wok or frying pan a little and sprinkle in the sugar. Leave it to melt in with the rest of the ingredients for about 30 seconds. Pour in the vinegar and let it bubble up, stirring to combine. Turn off the heat and stir in the soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Pile up the hot rice on your plate, top with the sweet and sour pork and finish with a sprinkling of chopped coriander, if using.
- ½ tbsp coconut oil
- ½ red onion, sliced into thin wedges
- ½ red pepper, de-seeded and finely sliced
- 50g mange tout
- 250g pork fillet, sliced into
- 1cm thick strips
- 250g pre-cooked rice
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 2 tbsp red wine or sherry vinegar
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander, to serve – optional
The skincare tool Myleene Klass swears by for a smooth, glowing complexion
Here's everything you need to know about the Foreo UFO 2 skincare tool - and why thousands of people are Googling it
By Fiona Embleton •
You can save up to £368 on laser hair removal devices at Boots right now
You read that right – this might be one of the best beauty savings we've ever seen...
By Lucy Abbersteen •
I’m buying the Sweaty Betty Power Reflective Gym Zip Through Jacket on Black Friday so I don’t feel so scared running in the dark
Is the Sweaty Betty Power Reflective Gym Zip Through Jacket the answer to my running fears?
By Jess Beech •