- In a food processor, blitz the almonds until very finely chopped, then add the garlic, paprika, chilli powder, tomato purée, vinegar, olive oil, breadcrumbs, roasted peppers and 2tbsp water. Blend until smooth, season well and set aside.
- Heat a frying pan to medium, cook the prawns for 1 minute on each side, then add half the garlic butter, toss well to coat and allow to bubble for another 2 minutes until pink all over. Season well. Stir in the parsley and serve with some steamed rice and the Romesco sauce.
- 40g blanched whole almonds
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ½tsp sweet smoked paprika
- ½tsp chilli powder
- 1tbsp tomato purée
- 2tbsp sherry vinegar
- 2tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 75g coarse white breadcrumbs
- 290g jar roasted red peppers, drained and rinsed
- 450g large raw king prawns
- 60g garlic butter (such as Lurpak)
- 3tbsp chopped fresh parsley
Sign up to our free daily email for the latest royal and entertainment news, interesting opinion, expert advice on styling and beauty trends, and no-nonsense guides to the health and wellness questions you want answered.
Chocolate and hazelnut roulade
This chocolate and hazelnut roulade comes with an optional Baileys Irish cream liqueur filling for an extra, festive twist
By Jen Bedloe Published
This no-bake Baileys cheesecake is so easy to make and perfect for cream liqueur lovers, plus it takes just 40 minutes to prepare
By Jess Meyer Published
Chocolate torte with Baileys cream and salted praline
Serve this rich Chocolate torte with Baileys cream and salted praline for a festive dessert that makes a popular alternative to Christmas pudding
By Jen Bedloe Published
Princess Catherine's tough struggle at her and Prince William's £750 per month starter home
Princess Catherine and Prince William shared a Welsh cottage when they first welcomed Prince George
By Caitlin Elliott Published
Nigella Lawson's famous dinner parties are canceled for the most relatable reason
Nigella Lawson's dinner parties may well be the pinnacle of home dining but the beloved chef and writer says she's not doing them anymore
By Aoife Hanna Published
Wordle 745 delights and disappoints as popular but 'hard' starter word appears in challenge, 'Using the same first word every time finally paid off''
Wordle 745 has confused a number of players with an uncommon word, but what is the meaning and definition of today's tough challenge?
By Laura Harman Published