- In a food processor, blitz the almonds until very finely chopped, then add the garlic, paprika, chilli powder, tomato purée, vinegar, olive oil, breadcrumbs, roasted peppers and 2tbsp water. Blend until smooth, season well and set aside.
- Heat a frying pan to medium, cook the prawns for 1 minute on each side, then add half the garlic butter, toss well to coat and allow to bubble for another 2 minutes until pink all over. Season well. Stir in the parsley and serve with some steamed rice and the Romesco sauce.
- 40g blanched whole almonds
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ½tsp sweet smoked paprika
- ½tsp chilli powder
- 1tbsp tomato purée
- 2tbsp sherry vinegar
- 2tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 75g coarse white breadcrumbs
- 290g jar roasted red peppers, drained and rinsed
- 450g large raw king prawns
- 60g garlic butter (such as Lurpak)
- 3tbsp chopped fresh parsley
Prince Charles thanks royal fans for their condolences with rare childhood photo of him with Prince Philip
Prince Charles thanked royal supporters for reaching out after Prince Philip's death.
By Caitlin Elliott •
The Queen's childhood friend reveals touching details about the young 'Lilibeth' in never-before-published diaries
The journal entries of the Queen's childhood friend, Alathea Fitzlan Howard, have been published in The Windsor Diaries
By Emma Dooney •
William and Kate announce exciting new project: 'we're on YouTube!'
Introducing Prince William and Kate Middleton's YouTube channel...
By Lucy Abbersteen •