- 2 bulbs fennel, very finely sliced
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- grated zest and juice 2 limes
- large pinch dried chilli flakes
- 5tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 frozen and defrosted raw lobster tails (available from larger supermarkets or frozenfishdirect.co.uk)
- 2tbsp each: chopped fresh coriander, mint and flat-leaf parsley
- seeds 1 pomegranate
Mix together the fennel, onion, lime zest and juice, chilli and oil in a large bowl. Season and toss well.
Poach the lobster tails in simmering water for 5 to 7 minutes, then run under water for a few minutes. When cool enough to handle, remove the shell by cutting through the underside, then the shell will peel off.
Add all the herbs to the salad. Divide the salad between 4 plates. Slice the lobster and arrange on top, then scatter over the pomegranate seeds.