Try this with fresh mussels or clams, cooked in a hot, lidded pan with a splash of water for 2 to 3 minutes until their shells have opened. Discard any broken or unopened ones. Prawns work well too.
- 400g (14oz) linguine or spaghetti
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 200g (7oz) fresh white and brown crab meat (available in most supermarkets)
- juice 1 lemon
- 2 red chillies, very finely chopped
- large handful cherry tomatoes, quartered
- large handful of parsley, leaves roughly chopped
Cook the pasta according to the pack instructions. When done, drain it and coat in half the olive oil.
Put the pasta back in the pan with all the other ingredients and season well.
Serve with an extra glug of olive oil on each portion.