By Jane Curran
This citrus chicken traybake is an easy but impressive weeknight dinner recipe to add to your repertoire. Adding sweet and juicy whole clementines at the end of the roasting gives a twist on a typical chicken dinner and makes this midweek meal a bit special. We’ve left the skin on the chicken thighs, as it makes the meat really flavourful and juicy, but you can remove after cooking if you prefer not to eat the skin. If you’re looking for something different, but simple, to make with chicken, this easy citrus chicken traybake is just what you need.
HOW TO MAKE CITRUS CHICKEN TRAYBAKE
- Heat the oven to 190C.
- Toss the chicken thighs in a little of the oil and season well. Place on a baking tray and put into the oven to bake for 45 mins. Meanwhile, in a separate roasting tin, spread out the garlic, peppers, red onions and potatoes. toss in the remaining oil and season well. Put into the oven with the chicken for the remainder of the cooking time.
- 15 mins before the end of the cooking time, add the clementines to the vegetables. When you are ready to serve, scatter over some fresh basil.
- 500g chicken thighs, bone in and skin on
- 3tbsp olive oil
- 8 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 3 red peppers, cut into chunks
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 200g baby new potatoes
- 6 seedless clementines, peeled and halved
- basil, to serve
Burnt Basque Cheesecake with Mulberry sauce
Once we tried our first slice of burnt Basque cheesecake from San Sebastian, we knew it was love! We’ve paired ours with some seasonal berries for good measure.
By Rose Fooks •
Christmas pudding cheesecake
This Christmas pudding cheesecake makes an excellent pud for the Boxing Day buffet
By Rose Fooks •
Friands with gooseberry and hazelnut
These friands with gooseberry and hazelnut make the most of the fruit's short season
By Samuel Goldsmith •
The 7 best deals in the Lookfantastic Black Friday flash sale, according to our beauty editor
Save 75% on beauty in the Lookfantastic Black Friday sale—these are the buys our beauty ed honestly rates
By Fiona McKim •
Anne Hathaway loves this hair texturizing spray from iconic brand that has 25% discount on EVERYTHING
Anne Hathaway's go-to hair texturizer became her favorite after she borrowed it from a set and it's 25% off with this discount code
By Lucy Abbersteen •
Dan Walker sends supportive message to Motsi Mabuse after heartbreaking announcement
Dan Walker has reached out to Strictly Come Dancing judge Motsi Mabuse as she makes a sad announcement about this weekends show
By Laura Harman •