- 200g (7oz) white crabmeat
- 35g (1¼oz) mayonnaise
- 35g (1¼oz) natural yogurt
- 3 spring onions, finely chopped
- small handful coriander, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- zest 1 lime, plus extra limes wedges, to serve
- 2 ripe avocados
- juice 1 lemon
- 3 baby gem lettuce heads, washed and leaves separated
- paprika, to garnish
Mix the crab, mayonnaise, yogurt, spring onions, coriander, chilli and lime zest in a bowl with some seasoning until well combined. Set aside. Peel, halve and stone the avocados, then cut into thin slices; cover in the lemon juice and set aside.
To assemble, take a lettuce leaf and place 2 to 3 slices of avocado inside, then top with some crab mixture. Garnish with a dusting of paprika and serve with lime wedges.