- 190g pack cooking chorizo
- 2 avocados, peeled and stoned
- a few dashes of Tabasco
- juice of ½ lemon
- 2 spring onions, fnely sliced
- a small handful of coriander leaves, finely chopped 4 large slices of sourdough bread
- 100g manchego cheese, cut into thin triangles
- a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
Heat the oven to 190C, gas 5. Put the chorizo on a baking tray lined with foil and cook for 15 minutes, turning halfway.
Mash the avocados with the Tabasco, lemon juice and some salt and pepper. Stir in the spring onions and coriander, and set aside.
Toast the bread then top each with the avocado mixture, slice the chorizo and divide between the slices. Put the manchego slices on top then drizzle with a little oil.