To celebrate the approaching summer, we’ve teamed up with JD Williams to give you a chance to win 4 stylish new bags from their latest collection every Friday for the next month on Twitter.
Fancy winning one of the bags? Follow these steps to enter our competition:
1) Follow @womanandhome (https://twitter.com/womanandhome) and @JDWFashion (https://twitter.com/jdwfashion) on Twitter
2) Visit @womanandhome Twitter account on Friday and RT (retweet) the #freebiefriday tweet, which mentions this competition.
1) Follow @FashionWH (https://twitter.com/FashionWH) and @JDWFashion (https://twitter.com/jdwfashion) on Twitter
2) Visit @FashionWH Twitter account on Friday and RT (retweet) the #freebiefriday tweet, which mentions this competition.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The prize draw is open to entrants aged 18 or over resident in the UK, excluding employees and past employees of Time Inc. (UK) Ltd (formerly known as IPC Media Limited) or anyone materially connected to the administration of the prize draw.
2. Entry into the prize draw is free.
3. The prizes are as follows:
Week 1 – The all-white 2 IN 1 Shoulder Bag Week 2 – Monochrome tote bag Week 3 – Sparkling sequin embellished clutch Week 4 – Mint Satchel
4. In Weeks 1,2 and 3 entry to the draw is done via Twitter and by following @womanandhome and @JDWFashion on Twitter and RT (Retweeting) the #freebiefriday tweet, which mentions this competition. In Week 4, entry to the draw is done via Twitter and by following @FashionWH and @JDWFashion on Twitter and RT (Retweeting) the #freebiefriday tweet, which mentions this competition.
5. All valid entries received by:
Week 1, 8th May 2015 before 23:59,
Week 2, 15th May 2015 before 23:59
Week 3, 22nd May 2015 before 23:59
Week 4, 29th May 2015 before 23:59, will be entered into the prize draw and the first entry randomly selected will win JD Williams bag.
How what you eat can keep your vagina healthy, according to a pelvic floor expert
Strictly’s Shirley Ballas reveals she’s worried about cancer risk after shocking family discovery
The country that’s NOT in Scandinavia that ranks in the top five for quality of life, happiness and health and wellbeing
6. The prize draws will take place on the following days:
Week 1, Tuesday, 12th May 2015
Week 2, Tuesday, 19th May 2015 Week 3, Tuesday, 26th May 2015 Week 4, Tuesday, 2nd June 2015 Each draw will be supervised by an independent observer.
7. The winner will be notified via direct Twitter message from the @womanandhome account in weeks 1, 2, 3 and from the @FashionWH account in Week 4.
8. Only one entry per person may be submitted which will then become the property of Time Inc. (UK) Ltd and will not be returned.
9. The winner will be randomly drawn from all the submitted RT (retweets) that were submitted for this prize draw.
10. The winner will have 48 hours from direct tweet message notification to confirm their acceptance of the prize.
11. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to hold another draw to select a new winner or to select an alternative winner from the original entries.
12. The winner must have access to a personal email account and UK postal address.
13. The winner should allow up to 28 days for their prize to be posted to the winner.
14. The prize is provided by JD Williams in conjunction with Time Inc. (UK) Ltd.
15. Time Inc. (UK) Ltd reserves the right to publish the name, photograph, and county of the winner and to publicise the prize-giving presentation after the date of the prize draw.
16. The name and county of the winner and the name of the independent observer will be available to anyone sending a stamped addressed envelope to Time Inc. (UK) Ltd within 28 days of the published closing date.
17. Time Inc. (UK) Ltd reserves the right to publish the name, photograph, and county of winners or to publicize the prize-giving presentation after the date of the prize draw.
18. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the prize draw.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond their control.
20. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
21. No alternatives to the prizes offered will be given.
22. In the event of a discrepancy between these terms and conditions and the details provided in the promotional material, the details of the promotional material shall prevail.
23. Your personal details will only be used for the purposes of administering this promotion and for no other purposes.
24. The Promoter is Time Inc. (UK) Ltd, Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London SE1 0SU.