The latest issue of Feel Good Food, for Summer 2016, is filled with more than 100 delicious recipes to inspire you get the barbecue fired up this summer and cook outdoors, as well as ideas for summer parties and cooking with seasonal ingredients.
Brand new recipes include a wonderful fresh berry and lemon tart, which is the stunning cover recipe, as well as recipes from special contributors including Jose Pizarro, Sabrina Ghayour, Rich Harris and Yasmin Khan.
You'll find all the cooking inspiration you'll need for summer, with seasonal ingredients and fresh flavours.
Here are 5 things to expect from the new issue.
1) What's in season? We're spoilt for choice with British seasonal produce in the summer. There are so many varieties of apple, berries and potatoes available to us, as well as courgettes, beans, avocado and cucumber. Make the most of fresh, locally sourced produce this summer.
2) Barbecue time Now's the time to get outside and get barbecuing! You can make so much more than just beef burgers on the barbecue, like our Bourbon beef short ribs, pulled chicken bikini burgers, marinated paneer, halloumi and vegetable skewers, and not to mention all the sides and salads too.
3) Light and speedy When the weather's nice, the last thing you want to do is spend ages slaving over a hot stove. Our light and speedy dishes like sweet potato and courgette fishcakes, skinny Spanish-style fish stew and cajun salmon wraps with salads (to name a few) are the ideal solution: quick, simple and really delicious!
4) Summer parties Hosting has never been easier with our summer party ideas. Make dishes that are great for sharing or eating whilst mingling like sticky miso chicken, Middle Eastern couscous feta salad or hot-smoked salmon paté. You really are spoilt for choice!
5) Sweet things Our desserts are full of summery flavours and ingredients - just give our Pimm's jam jar jelly, summer fruit mousse or mango and lime "sundaes" a go. These desserts are really easy to make and you can find plenty ideas for when you're entertaining or simply need something to satisfy that sweet tooth!
Why not take advantage of oursubscriptions offer and be first to get every new issue of Feel Good Food? Subscribers can now read the iPad edition of the magazine too for no extra cost.
Why is the Queen not at Ascot? The potential reason Her Majesty could skip the event this year
The Queen has only ever previously missed one Royal Ascot during her reign
By Georgia Farquharson •
Line of Duty’s Vicky McClure set to star in ITV’s new action-packed cop drama Trigger Point
Line of Duty fans are delighted to hear that Vicky McClure is to star in new ITV drama Trigger Point
By Laura Harman •
The Strawberry Moon 2021 is coming—but how often does it happen and what time can you catch a glimpse of this stunning sight?
The Strawberry Moon is one celestial occurrence you won’t want to miss this summer
By Rylee Johnston •