It might not even be October yet, but already the best beauty advent calendars (opens in new tab) are starting to fly off the shelves. With iconic brands like Liberty, (opens in new tab)Elemis (opens in new tab) and Boots (opens in new tab) all offering customers amazing beauty savings for the festive season, calendars are a great way to stock up on your favourite products without breaking the bank.
And now Fenwick have gotten in on the fun, announcing their amazing (opens in new tab)beauty advent calendar for 2020. Containing over £400 worth of luxurious products from the Fenwick beauty hall for just £150, this isn't one to be missed.
Here's everything you need to know about the Fenwick Beauty Advent Calendar 2020.
VIEW NOW: Fenwick Beauty Advent Calendar 2020 – £150, worth £400 (save £250), Fenwick.co.uk (opens in new tab)
Encased in a beautiful box designed by the luxury department store's artist-in-residence Julie Verhoeven, this year's Fenwick advent calendar boasts an amazing selection of beauty hero products worth over £400. From beloved skincare goodies, to makeup, fragrance, hair and body treats, this is a beauty deal to rival all beauty deals.Costing just £150, expect your favourite products from luxury beauty brands including Charlotte Tilbury, Clarins, Sisley and Lancome to be making an appearance.
VIEW CALENDAR HERE (opens in new tab)
What's inside this year's offering from Fenwick?
Here's the full list of amazing products inside this year's advent calendar:
- Fenwick – Rose Quartz Gua Sha
- Kiehl's – Crème De Corps Nourishing Body Oil, 40ml
- Lancer – Nourish Rehydration Mask, 7.5ml
- Lancome – Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate, 7ml
- Laura Mercier – Rouge Essentiel - Rouge Ultime, 1.2g
- Living Proof – Full Shampoo, 30ml
- Liz Earle – Cleanse & Polish™ Hot Cloth Cleanser, 30ml
- L’Occitane – Almond Delicious Hand Cream, 30ml
- L’Occitane – Almond Shower Oil, 75ml
- MAC – Extended Play Gigablack Lash Mascara, 5.7g
- Maison Matine – Fragrance Discovery Set, 6x2ml
- NARS – Velvet Matte Lip Pencil - Do Me Baby, 1.8g
- NEOM – Happiness Scented Travel Candle, 75g
- Philip Kingsley – Elasticizer Deep-Conditioning Treatment, 40ml
- Polaar – Polar Night Cream, 50ml
- Rosalique – 3 In 1 Anti-Redness Miracle Formula SPF50, 30ml
- Sisley – Sisleÿa L'Intégral Anti-Âge, 5ml
- Sisley – Sisleÿa L'Intégral Anti-Âge Eye and Lip Contour Cream, 2ml
- The Organic Pharmacy – Hyaluronic Acid Serum, 30ml
When can I buy the Fenwick beauty advent calendar?
The calendar goes on sale this Friday, 2nd October.Fenwick's beauty advent calendar usually flies off the shelves, so you'll want to get this one in your basket as early as possible come Friday. Shop it here (opens in new tab).
Will you be taking advantage of Fenwick's fantastic luxury beauty deal?
Kate is a freelance contributor to woman&home, covering everything she loves most: fashion, fiction, and fancy face cream. If she’s not working, she’s probably reading, feeding her online shopping addiction, or judging the taste level of celebrity houses (10/10 for Dakota Johnson, 2/10 for Tan France).
She graduated from Central Saint Martins in 2020 with a BA in fashion journalism, and her byline has also appeared in British Vogue, The Times, and Marie Claire.
Who was James Dougherty, Marilyn Monroe's first husband?
Netflix's Blonde has intrigued viewers across the world, but one relationship that isn't explored in the film is Marilyn's first marriage to James Dougherty
By Lauren Hughes • Published
Victoria Beckham shares a touching photograph of the whole family together at Paris Fashion Week
The family put on a united front to watch Victoria's Paris Fashion Week debut
By Lauren Hughes • Published