Try this easy chocolate brownie recipe as a quick and simple dessert recipe that's lovely served hot or cold
- melted butter, for greasing
- cocoa powder, for dusting
- 275g (9.5oz) dark chocolate (at least 70% cocoa solids)
- 225g (8oz) unsalted butter
- 400g (14oz) caster sugar
- 0.5tsp vanilla extract
- 5 large free-range eggs, beaten
- 200g (7oz) plain flour, sifted
Heat the oven to 180 C, 160 C fan, 350 F, gas 4 and line a deep baking tin with greaseproof paper
Melt the chocolate and butter gently in a saucepan. Remove from the heat and stir in the sugar and vanilla extract. Leave to cool slightly.
Whisk the eggs into the mixture a little at a time, then fold in the sifted flour and a little salt until you have a smooth mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the lined tin, and bake for about 25 minutes.
Get the best entertainment news, recipes, fashion, beauty and wellbeing advice for you. For FREE.Sign up