Easy to prepare salad recipe with precooked beetroot and wensleydale cheese is a light and quick starter
- 1tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 sprigs rosemary, leaves only, finely chopped
- 1 heaped tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1tsp honey
- 3tbsp rapeseed oil
- 2 little gem lettuces, washed and leaves separated
- 1 bunch watercress
- 500g (1lb 2oz) cooked baby beetroot, halved
- 150g (5oz) Wensleydale cheese
- 25g (1oz) pumpkin seeds, toasted
To make the dressing, combine the vinegar, rosemary, mustard and honey in a bowl. Gradually whisk in the rapeseed oil and season.
Put the lettuce, watercress and beetroot into a bowl. Drizzle with the dressing and toss.
Divide the mixture between 4 plates. Crumble over the Wensleydale and scatter with the pumpkin seeds. Serve immediately.
Get the best entertainment news, recipes, fashion, beauty and wellbeing advice for you. For FREE.Sign up